The AMPP Lab is currently engaged in a number of research projects. Current areas of research include:
- Process and outcome research focused on client outcomes in our nine session positive psychotherapy protocol.
- Examination of factors promoting paternal involvement with infants including hope, well-being, paternal mental health, and the co-parenting relationship.
- Examination of factors promoting men’s mental health help-seeking behaviors.
- Men’s experiences of depression.
Additional areas of student led research include:
- Masculinities and body image
- Masculinities and male friendship
- Masculinities and self-compassion